Management and Sales Training for the Nigeria Info FM Radio Group.
With a manager and reporter from each station, the intent was to improve upon newsroom management techniques, social media best practices, and mobile phone-based video journalism.
The wide list of topics included:
- Scan of the Market – Highlights from the BBG National Media Survey Data
- Broadcast Values and Ethics
- SWOT Analysis – How to conduct, then use (group exercise)
- Management and Organizational Structures
- Strategic Planning (group exercise)
- Managing People – From Job Description through Discipline
- The High Cost of Turnover and How to Prevent It
- Managing Talent in Era of Social Media
- The Future of Media
- Sales: Making the Case for Radio, Sales Packages, Proposals, Relationships (group)
- Sales: Planning and Pacing
- Sales: Dealing with Digital Technology
- NTR Sales (Non-Traditional Revenue):Selling Events and Sponsored Content