Contract Opportunities at BBG
Greater than $25k
Contracting Opportunities through FedBizOpps
Between $15k – $25k
Check frequently for posting of solicitations and notices of requirements, including BBG point of contact.
Justification for Other Than Full and Open Competition and Other Notices
Click here to view Justification and Approvals for JOFOC documents and other notices.
How To Do Business with BBG
- If you’re a Small Business, check here first The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Determine The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) for your products or services. This code is used by many agencies when purchasing and you will need it when filling out various forms.
- Obtain a DUNS Number. The Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) DUNS Number is a unique nine-digit identification sequence, which provides unique identifiers of single business entities, while linking corporate family structures together. You may obtain a DUNS number from D&B.
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM). When registration is complete, your organization will be issued a CAGE Code. You will need your DUNS number in order to register, so have it handy. Note: you cannot receive award from the government without SAM registration.
- Review the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO). A link to Federal Business Opportunities is the single government point-of-entry for federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Also, check for contract awards to determine sub-contracting opportunities and to check which agencies are purchasing your product or services.