Kenneth Y. Tomlinson Chairman, Broadcasting Board of Governors Testimony Before the Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere Committee on International Relations U.S. House of Representatives June 11, 2003 Mr. Chairman: I want to thank you and your Committee for holding this hearing and giving us Read more »
Our MissionTo inform, engage, and connect people around the world in support of freedom and democracy.
BBG BlogsBBG Blogs from IBB Director Dick Lobo, VOA Director David Ensor, and more.
Email Sign UpSign Up for press releases, newsletters, event notices and media highlights.
Alhurra correspondent Bashar Fahmi has been missing in Syria for 9 months 0 days.
BBG MeetingsThe BBG's latest meeting including on-demand streaming, videos, and documents
- Press Releases
- Burma President Questioned on Rights Issues at VOA Town Hall Event
- Bashar Fahmi Still Missing After Nine Months
- Ten Days After Detention, Fate Of RFE/RL Turkmen Correspondent Is Unknown
- VOA Exclusive: Boston Bombing Suspect Met Former Chechen Rebel before Attack
- Board Members Discuss Media Freedom and Other Ongoing BBG Priorities and Hold a Town Hall Meeting on the Budget
HighlightsRecent Research and Reports