About Our Networks – RT reports on the meeting of the Broadcasting Board of Governors, and the Russian-language media environment. Also covered by ITAR-TASS and many other Russian-language media outlets. The full video of the meeting is available here. – Human Rights Watch notes that international broadcasters are “unable or Read more »
BBG in the Media
Throughout the world, media cite our exceptional coverage, world class journalists, and cutting edge networks. On this page you will find links to articles about the BBG and its networks, as well as citations of our journalists.
To receive these clippings daily via email, please subscribe to "Media Highlights" here.
OutletsallAfrica AP Atlantic BBC Bloomberg business insider Chosun Ilbo Christian Science Monitor CNN CPJ DailyNK Eurasianet Forbes Foreign Policy FOX News Government Executive Guardian Huffington Post Human Rights Watch International Business Times Korea Times Los Angeles Times Mashable Mediabistro miami herald Moscow Times New York Times NPR Politico Radio World Reporters Without Borders Reuters RIA Novosti Slate South China Morning Post Telegraph Tibetan Review Time UPI USA Today Vice Wall Street Journal Washington Post washington times Yonhap
- Press Releases
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave
- VOA Peerless in Coverage of U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit