About Our Networks
– New York Times discusses the “intense debate” regarding proposed U.S. international media restructuring.
– The Miami Herald on the OCB court ruling.
Citations of BBG Networks
– PBS Newshour uses VOA reporting on Thai military’s order for martial law.
– NPR quotes RFE/RL’s Liz Fuller on rumors of Chechen fighters in Ukraine.
– Washington Times cites VOA reporting on influx of Russian cash in American tech.
– Tibetan Review cites RFA reporting on dissidents detained ahead of Tiananmen anniversary.
– Geo TV, was suspended by the Pakistan Electronic Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) yesterday. VOA Urdu did an exclusive interview with the Vice President of the Geo Network, Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussain, which was widely picked up in Pakistan and heavily discussed on the social media.
– VOA Turkish story on White House pledge that CIA will no longer use vaccination programs as a cover for spying operations picked up and used by Odatv (major opposition TV channel) online portal.
– Ukraine is now detaining journalists.
– Iran arrests eight for “Happy” video.
– Why do videos go viral?
– NPR ends Tell Me More, eliminates staff positions.
– Arthur Sulzberger Jr. speaks to Vanity Fair.
– Yoani Sanchez launching a newspaper.