About Our Networks
– US-Korea Institute at SAIS and Voice of America release report on mobile phones in North Korea.
– Asia Radio Today on the BBG’s FY15 budget request.
Citations of BBG Networks
– New York Times uses Radio Free Asia reporting on motivations of attackers and explanations of why they were in Kunming in Yunnan Province.
– Two million North Koreans now own cell phones. National Journal quotes VOA’s Yonho Kim on cellphone use in North Korea.
– The Economist cites RFA report on an armed clash in North Korea over profitable fishing spot.
– Yahoo News uses RFE/RL footage of pro-Russian crowds surrounding vehicle of UN envoy in Crimea.
– UPI cites VOA reporting on the one year anniversary of death of Hugo Chavez.
– International Business Times cites RFE/RL reporting on Moldova.
– Media coverage of Pope Francis.
– Former Soviet countries react to Russia’s takeover of Crimea.
– Chinese censors censor censorship remarks by senior Communist Party official.
– Carry the same phone as your target audience.
– Rocket cat weaponry?