About Our Networks
– Russian troops in Crimea seize VOA cameras.
– U Than Lwin Htun, the head of Voice of America’s Burmese service, participates in panel discussion on media reform and society in Burma.
Citations of BBG Networks
– Letter to the Editor in the New York Times mentions VOA reporting on Iran.
– Arirang News cites VOA reporting on North Korea sanctions committee.
– Business Insider uses RFE/RL map on countries with highest concentrations of Russian citizens, ethnic Russians, and native Russian speakers.
– Tibetan Review cites RFA report on Tibet farmer protests.
– The Commentator cites RFE/RL piece on Putin’s untruths in Crimea address.
– Pakistani printer censors New York Times, leaves blank hole in printed edition.
– Russian investment, soft power in Afghanistan.
– Dozhd TV holding weeklong telethon to try to stay in business.
– Journalists in Afghanistan refuse to report on Taliban for 15 days.