About Our Networks
– VOA journalists offer American perspective on Bergdahl release to listeners in Pakistan.
– RFE/RL Tajik services have faced intermittent blocking over the past two years.
– Washington Post publishes a letter to the editor by Hans N. Tuch, former deputy director of VOA.
– Yahoo News refers to students in 1956 Hungary marching through streets with loudspeakers playing RFE/RL.
Citations of BBG Networks
– Forbes cites VOA reporting on American fighting for ISIS.
– DailyNK cites RFA reporting on possible relocation of North Korean Consular facility in Russia.
– New York Times Book Review quotes 2011 VOA interview with author Lisa See.
– KPCC cites VOA reporting on firefighter training in California.
– RT uses RFE/RL video from protest outside Russian embassy in Kyiv.
– Tibetan Review cites RFA reporting on return home of Tibetan man jailed for separatism.
– Brietbart cites VOA and RFE/RL reporting on the Muslim Tatar population in Crimea.
– Asian Correspondent cites RFA reporting on migrant deaths in Cambodia.
– A top Urdu columnist Mr. Nazir Naji from Dunya (a prominent Urdu daily) quoted VOA Urdu story on climate change.
– Q&A on the media crackdown in Thailand.
– Journalists injured and TV studios attacked in Brazil.
– Taliban slices fingers of 11 people for voting in election.
– “Avoid killing civilians or your news will be boycotted.”