About Our Networks
– Open Whisper Systems – a project partially funded by RFA’s Open Technology Fund – releases an app that allows encrypted calling for iPhones.
Citations of BBG Networks
– Korea Times cites VOA and RFA reporting on emerging cultural exchange programs in North Korea.
– Business Insider cites RFE/RL report on efforts to brand certain governments “aggressor countries.”
– Yonhap cites RFA report on North Korea planning to send reporters to cover the Asian Games in South Korea.
– Global Voices uses VOA image in article about Chinese web analysis.
– UNPO cites RFA reporting on Uyghurs imprisoned after protesting death of a youth shot by Chinese security forces.
– The Diplomat cites VOA report on North Korea rare earth exports to China.
– In a piece on missing journalists in Iran, the Press Democrat cites VOA reporting on press freedom in the country.
– The Mirror cites VOA reporting on Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
– The British PR firms that are spinning stories for dictators.
– Rapping the news in Vietnam.
– Frontline examines the situation in Iraq.
– RT and lying to the public.
– Al Jazeera America’s Gaza coverage boosts ratings.