About Our Broadcasters
– Asia Radio Today reminds readers of RFA’s AIB award last year.
– Phnom Penh Post reports on fallout after a diplomat’s controversial comments in RFA interview.
– Washington Examiner echoes OIG report on morale at OCB.
Citations of BBG Networks
– Korea Times cites RFA report about Pyongyang opening subway line No. 2 to foreign tourists.
– Daily NK cites VOA report on the British government’s ODA donation to North Korea.
– Transitions Online refers to RFE/RL report about the EU questioning Gazprom’s business practices.
– Yahoo News Singapore cites RFE/RL video on Afghan civilian casualties.
– EurasiaNet refers to RFE/RL report about Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan border skirmishes, leaving one dead and five injured.
– NTD.tv cites RFA report on Hong Kong potentially becoming a money-laundering city.
– Gurtong cites VOA interview with South Sudan’s Minister of the Interior, Hon. Aleu Ayieny, about Juba curfew.
– OnIslam cites RFA interview with Uighur Muslim student about the college administration banning Ramadan practices.
– Free Muse publishes and op-ed citing VOA report on Tibetan singer, Gebey.
– Agence de presse Yonhap (French-language news site) cites RFA about UNDP financial allocations to North Korea.
– Europa Press (Spanish-language news site) refers to VOA report about the appointment of Kahlif Ahmed Ereg as Minister of security in Somalia.
– CubaNet (Spanish-language news site) cites Radio Marti interview with journalist Alexander Cambero, about the purchase of Venezuelan newspaper ‘El Universal’.
– The math behind tweets.
– Vox and 538 disappoint data expert.
– NPR says retweets are endorsements.