About Our Networks
– In editorial, Washington Post urges visa for David Satter.
– Radio Prague interviews RFE/RL President Kevin Klose (Part 1 of 3)
– The Guardian, in a story on malaria prevention in Nigeria, reviews a series of focus groups onVoice of America’s malaria prevention messages.
– All Access Music Group notes that budget bill authorized funding for the BBG.
– The village of Hastings-on-Hudson started their Monday watching a screening of Voice of America’s The King Legacy – Marching Forward.
Citations of BBG Networks
– Los Angeles Times quotes RFE/RL commentary on new protest laws in Ukraine.
– The Washington Post mentions Voice of America reporting as giving credibility to a Ugandan report on gay rights legislation.
– NPR cites VOA reporting that protesters in Thailand want to replace current government.
– Politico uses VOA reporting on the political unrest in Thailand.
– The Moscow Times quotes Voice of America interview with Nikolai Svanidze on David Satter visa refusal.
– The Chosun Ilbo cites Radio Free Asia reporting on management on North Korean businesses.
– UPI cites VOA reporting on new president of the Central African Republic.
– Tibetan Review cites RFA reporting on protest over detention of monks in Tibet.
– “Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”
– Don’t believe everything you read in the news about China.
– Update from Congress: More funds for Internet freedom than ever before.
– Life as a female journalist.