Citations of BBG Networks
– Vice quotes RFE/RL’s Brian Whitmore on Russian involvement in Ukraine conflict.
– AP piece on how China controls its media cites RFA reporting on violence in Xinjiang.
– The Korea Times cites VOA reporting on pro wrestling extravaganza in North Korea.
– Washington Times cites VOA report on Australian arrest warrant for ISIL terrorists.
– Moscow Times cites RFE/RL report on blocked fake Twitter account of new U.S. ambassador to Russia.
– Real Clear Politics quotes RFE/RL’s Brian Whitmore on rumors that Putin may be looking for a way out.
– Korea Biz Wire cites RFA report that anybody in North Korea using KakaoTalk is suspected of being a spy.
– International Business Times cites VOA reporting on Russia conflict.
– CBC cites RFE/RL reporting on social media posts implicating Russia in Ukraine conflict.
– AllAfrica reports on security situation in Nigeria, citing VOA interview with former vice president of Nigeria.
– The origins of information warfare.
– Beware the unintended consequences of stifling Google.
– Sports radio in Somalia.
– Criticism of the Internet.org initiative.
– Mobile’s influence on journalism.
– USB security flaws.