About Our Networks
– Reporters Without Borders piece on judicial persecution of Bahraini news providers recalls how freelance photographer for VOA was arrested in 2013.
– Billboard names VOA distributed show as great music initiative.
Citations of BBG Networks
– BBC cites RFE/RL Uzbek Service on broadcast towers being rigged to self-destruct.
– International Business Times quotes VOA article about Obama’s position on international disputes.
– The Independent cites RFE/RL interview with Conchita Wurst.
– Smithsonian cites VOA report on Boko Haram terrorists.
– Moscow Times references RFE/RL report on Ukrainian defense industry.
– Tibetan Review cites RFA on police brutality toward Tibetan monk.
– Elbashayer (Egyptian news site) cited Alhurra for its interview with the Egyptian Foreign Minister Nabil Fehmi regarding the U.S.-Egyptian relationship, Mideast peace process, Syrian crisis, and the Riyadh agreement.
– Is the press serving as a platform for thugs in Ukraine?
– Beware media ethics tips from pop stars.
– Impact of viral web culture in Vietnam.
– Al Jazeera sues Egypt.
– Ethiopia arrests nine journalists.