The Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) today released its 2013 Annual Report detailing the agency’s initiatives and progress in exemplifying free press, combating violent extremism, and fostering greater understanding and engaging audiences.
- Press Releases
- To Be Where the Audience Is — Report of the Special Committee on the Future of Shortwave Broadcasting
- New Research Findings on Turkey Reveal Kurdish Media Habits
- VOA Premieres AIDS Documentary at World AIDS Conference
- Radio Sawa Makes its Mark on Mauritania
- VOA Exclusive Interview with President Karzai