The Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) today released its 2013 Annual Report detailing the agency’s initiatives and progress in exemplifying free press, combating violent extremism, and fostering greater understanding and engaging audiences.
- Press Releases
- Pakistan Remains TV Market, With Room for Growth for Mobile
- New TV Show Brings ‘Facts, not Lies,’ to Russian Speakers
- VOA Journalist Will Be Front and Center at Ukraine’s Election Debates
- Kerry Talks with VOA about Peace Prize Winners and Afghan Peace Prospects
- VOA Partners with Leading Radio Station in Haiti