WASHINGTON – Radio Free Asia (RFA) has won a Gracie Award for its Cantonese Service’s exposé, “Born in the USA: Instant Citizenship in Saipan,” in the category of investigative program or feature. Sponsored by the Alliance for Women in Media (AWM), the annual Gracies recognize exemplary media and entertainment programming created by women and focused on issues relating to women.
BBG Research Series
- Press Releases
- Yatsenyuk, Poroshenko Hail RFE/RL’s Ukrainian Service On Sixtieth Anniversary
- Something New for Russians
- Reporta Cuba Contributor Threatened by Cuban Security Forces
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff
- VOA Russian and Russian Affiliate Launch New Show about US-Russian Relations