WASHINGTON – Radio Free Asia (RFA) has won a Gracie Award for its Cantonese Service’s exposé, “Born in the USA: Instant Citizenship in Saipan,” in the category of investigative program or feature. Sponsored by the Alliance for Women in Media (AWM), the annual Gracies recognize exemplary media and entertainment programming created by women and focused on issues relating to women.
- Press Releases
- VOA Russian and Russian Affiliate Launch New Show about US-Russian Relations
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave