The members of the Broadcasting Board of Governors will meet in a special closed session at 11:30 a.m. on September 11, 2013. Members will participate in person at BBG headquarters in Washington, D.C., and via telephone. The agenda includes budgetary matters for Fiscal Year 2015.
Previous Board Meetings
Click here for a complete list of previous board meetings including on-demand video and documents.
- Press Releases
- VOA Russian and Russian Affiliate Launch New Show about US-Russian Relations
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave