The members of the Broadcasting Board of Governors will meet in a special closed session at 11:30 a.m. on September 11, 2013. Members will participate in person at BBG headquarters in Washington, D.C., and via telephone. The agenda includes budgetary matters for Fiscal Year 2015.
Previous Board Meetings
Click here for a complete list of previous board meetings including on-demand video and documents.
- Press Releases
- BBG Marks the Loss of David Burke, the Board’s First Chairman
- BBG Announces 2014 Burke Award Winners
- VOA Co-Produces Dangdut Singing Competition for National Television in Indonesia
- Russia Clamps Down Further on U.S. International Media
- VOA Marks 20 Years Since Rwandan Genocide with Panel Event on the Role of Mass Media
- VOA Provides Extensive Coverage of Attacks in Nigeria
- Alhurra and Radio Sawa Cover the Algerian Presidential Elections
- Ukrainians Turn to VOA and RFE/RL for Accurate Information on Developments
- Iraq’s Deputy Finance Minister Visits Alhurra
- Ukraine and Crimea: Getting the Word Out and Serving Audience Needs in the Region