In this week’s roundup of BBG in the Media, our networks appear in the New York Times, Washington Post, and other publications.
- CPJ wrote about journalists missing in Syria, including Alhurra’s Bashar Fahmi.
- The Washington Post featured several pieces from RFE/RL in its roundup of “good news from the Middle East.”
- Civil rights programming across the BBG networks was highlighted by Radio World.
- The Hindu cites Voice of America reporting on Liberia’s education system.
- The New York Times used Radio Free Asia reporting in a piece on violence in the Xinjiang province.
You can find more citations and media mentions – as well as articles that we’re reading – on our BBG in the Media page.