The Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) awarded a Certificate of Recognition to the Voice of America’s Korean Service in honor of their 70 years of broadcasting to Korea. BBG Governor Victor Ashe and VOA Director David Ensor visited the Korean Service on October 11, 2012 to honor the occasion.
- Press Releases
- Pakistan Remains TV Market, With Room for Growth for Mobile
- New TV Show Brings ‘Facts, not Lies,’ to Russian Speakers
- VOA Journalist Will Be Front and Center at Ukraine’s Election Debates
- Kerry Talks with VOA about Peace Prize Winners and Afghan Peace Prospects
- VOA Partners with Leading Radio Station in Haiti