The Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) awarded a Certificate of Recognition to the Voice of America’s Korean Service in honor of their 70 years of broadcasting to Korea. BBG Governor Victor Ashe and VOA Director David Ensor visited the Korean Service on October 11, 2012 to honor the occasion.
- Press Releases
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave
- VOA Peerless in Coverage of U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit