Radio Free Asia’s extensive coverage of North Korea’s efforts to energize its economy has been cited across a variety of major news outlets, including the New York Times, the Associated Press, CBS News, and Deutsche Welle. RFA’s reports have detailed the agricultural and labor policy reforms that, if fully implemented, would represent a massive break from decades of tight state controls on the economy.
BBG Research Series
- Press Releases
- Yatsenyuk, Poroshenko Hail RFE/RL’s Ukrainian Service On Sixtieth Anniversary
- Something New for Russians
- Reporta Cuba Contributor Threatened by Cuban Security Forces
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder Of U.S. Journalist Steven Sotloff
- VOA Russian and Russian Affiliate Launch New Show about US-Russian Relations