Radio Free Asia’s extensive coverage of North Korea’s efforts to energize its economy has been cited across a variety of major news outlets, including the New York Times, the Associated Press, CBS News, and Deutsche Welle. RFA’s reports have detailed the agricultural and labor policy reforms that, if fully implemented, would represent a massive break from decades of tight state controls on the economy.
BBG BlogsBBG Blogs from IBB Director Dick Lobo, VOA Director David Ensor, and more.
- Press Releases
- Radio Farda Investigative Report Wins Silver In New York
- Radio Free Asia Takes Silver, Bronze at New York Festivals
- “OnTen” Exclusive: Bono Offers Message of Solidarity to People of Iran
- VOA Jazz Show Builds on Musical Legacy
- Despite Threats, BBG Provides Special Programming Ahead of Iranian Election
HighlightsRecent Research and Reports