Radio Free Asia’s extensive coverage of North Korea’s efforts to energize its economy has been cited across a variety of major news outlets, including the New York Times, the Associated Press, CBS News, and Deutsche Welle. RFA’s reports have detailed the agricultural and labor policy reforms that, if fully implemented, would represent a massive break from decades of tight state controls on the economy.
- Press Releases
- VOA Russian and Russian Affiliate Launch New Show about US-Russian Relations
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave