The Governance Committee met on Sept. 13 at BBG headquarters in Washington, D.C., to discuss the creation, role and method of appointment of a Chief Executive Officer. Agenda topics also included grantee administrative streamlining; President Obama’s January 21, 2009 Memorandum on Transparency and Open Government, the BBG policy regarding non-disclosure of deliberative information, adoption of March 7 and March 9 Governance Committee Reports, and policy statements on EEO and sexual harassment.
BBG BlogsBBG Blogs from IBB Director Dick Lobo, VOA Director David Ensor, and more.
- Press Releases
- Ten Days After Detention, Fate Of RFE/RL Turkmen Correspondent Is Unknown
- VOA Exclusive: Boston Bombing Suspect Met Former Chechen Rebel before Attack
- Board Members Discuss Media Freedom and Other Ongoing BBG Priorities and Hold a Town Hall Meeting on the Budget
- VOA Pronunciation Guide Gets Innovative Makeover
- Newseum Memorial Honors VOA Reporter killed in Pakistan
HighlightsRecent Research and Reports