The Broadcasting Board of Governors celebrated Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride Month with a program that included remarks from Barbara Brady, chief of staff at Voice of America; Richard Lobo, director of the International Broadcasting Bureau; and a keynote speech by Winnie Stachelberg, executive vice president of external affairs at the Center for American Progress.
- Press Releases
- Pakistan Remains TV Market, With Room for Growth for Mobile
- New TV Show Brings ‘Facts, not Lies,’ to Russian Speakers
- VOA Journalist Will Be Front and Center at Ukraine’s Election Debates
- Kerry Talks with VOA about Peace Prize Winners and Afghan Peace Prospects
- VOA Partners with Leading Radio Station in Haiti