The Broadcasting Board of Governors’ Governance Committee will meet on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at BBG Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Topics planned for discussion include the future structure of U.S. international broadcasting including grantee consolidation and the International Broadcasting Innovation Act, as well as other committee operational matters. This meeting is not open to the public.
Previous Board Meetings
Click here for a complete list of previous board meetings including on-demand video and documents.
- Press Releases
- VOA Russian and Russian Affiliate Launch New Show about US-Russian Relations
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave