The Broadcasting Board of Governors’ Governance Committee will meet on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at BBG Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Topics planned for discussion include the future structure of U.S. international broadcasting including grantee consolidation and the International Broadcasting Innovation Act, as well as other committee operational matters. This meeting is not open to the public.
BBG BlogsBBG Blogs from IBB Director Dick Lobo, VOA Director David Ensor, and more.
- Press Releases
- Ten Days After Detention, Fate Of RFE/RL Turkmen Correspondent Is Unknown
- VOA Exclusive: Boston Bombing Suspect Met Former Chechen Rebel before Attack
- Board Members Discuss Media Freedom and Other Ongoing BBG Priorities and Hold a Town Hall Meeting on the Budget
- VOA Pronunciation Guide Gets Innovative Makeover
- Newseum Memorial Honors VOA Reporter killed in Pakistan
HighlightsRecent Research and Reports