The Broadcasting Board of Governors’ Governance Committee will meet on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at BBG Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Topics planned for discussion include the future structure of U.S. international broadcasting including grantee consolidation and the International Broadcasting Innovation Act, as well as other committee operational matters. This meeting is not open to the public.
Previous Board Meetings
Click here for a complete list of previous board meetings including on-demand video and documents.
- Press Releases
- Pakistan Remains TV Market, With Room for Growth for Mobile
- New TV Show Brings ‘Facts, not Lies,’ to Russian Speakers
- VOA Journalist Will Be Front and Center at Ukraine’s Election Debates
- Kerry Talks with VOA about Peace Prize Winners and Afghan Peace Prospects
- VOA Partners with Leading Radio Station in Haiti