The Washington Post highlighted the viral popularity of VOA’s new web video series “OMG! Meiyu,” which gives Mandarin Chinese speakers a fun and accessible window into the colloquial side of American English. Watch the Post’s video profile of the show, “VOA’s video starlet is huge in China,” or read the full article here.
- Press Releases
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave
- VOA Peerless in Coverage of U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit