USIP and the Independent Television Service, in collaboration with Sesame Workshop and citizen journalists around the world, convened senior media makers, policymakers and powerful change agents who are key to the development of new ideas with the potential to reduce future conflict.
The Broadcasting Board of Governors participated in the event, highlighting the work it does in areas of conflict such as the tribal areas of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Congo and Georgia.
For the entire Power Point presentation, click here.
- Press Releases
- BBG Condemns Reported Murder of U.S. Journalist James Foley
- Two Years: No Word on Missing Alhurra Correspondent
- Nabila Kilani Joins Alhurra as a Co-Anchor of Al Youm
- Ben Rhodes Outlines Role for International Media, Board Examines RFE/RL and Shortwave
- VOA Peerless in Coverage of U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit