U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Jeffrey Feltman was interviewed by Alhurra, following his meetings with senior Iraqi officials, including President Talibani, Prime Minister al-Maliki, and Foreign Minister Zebari. During the interview he addressed the status of the discussions, the role of the U.S. in the negotiations and the security situation in Iraq. The following are excerpts from Feltman
Upcoming EventsPast Events
- Closed Board Meeting, May 24, 2016
- Media Consumption in Iraq; Are Mobiles Changing the Way Iraqis Get Their News?
- Board Meeting, April 20, 2016
- New VOA Director Sworn In, April 18, 2016
- Board Meeting, February 26, 2016
- Assessing Russia’s Influence in Its Periphery; Is Russia Really Winning an Information War?