U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Jeffrey Feltman was interviewed by Alhurra, following his meetings with senior Iraqi officials, including President Talibani, Prime Minister al-Maliki, and Foreign Minister Zebari. During the interview he addressed the status of the discussions, the role of the U.S. in the negotiations and the security situation in Iraq. The following are excerpts from Feltman
- Press Releases
- RFA Providing Coverage of Hong Kong Protests
- TV Martí Showcases Lives of Cuban Students in U.S.
- BBG Networks Provide Comprehensive Coverage of President’s Speech
- Special Programming on Alhurra TV and Radio Sawa to Commemorate the Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks
- Senator Nelson Speaks With Alhurra TV About ISIS