On February 27, VOA Urdu broke news of the identities of two Pakistani national cricket players under investigation for match-fixing. Shortly after the exclusive story was posted to the Urdu Service website, www.UrduVOA.com, almost all prominent media in Pakistan and India picked it up and it led all major newscasts throughout the weekend. Images of VOA Urdu
Upcoming EventsPast Events
- Closed Board Meeting, May 24, 2016
- Media Consumption in Iraq; Are Mobiles Changing the Way Iraqis Get Their News?
- Board Meeting, April 20, 2016
- New VOA Director Sworn In, April 18, 2016
- Board Meeting, February 26, 2016
- Assessing Russia’s Influence in Its Periphery; Is Russia Really Winning an Information War?