Alhurra Television and Radio Sawa will have comprehensive coverage of the historic Iraqi national parliamentary elections on Sunday, March 7, 2010. Both networks will have more than 35 correspondents throughout the country providing wide-ranging coverage of the election that will help determine the future of the country, as it faces the challenges of democracy and establishing a civil society, in an unstable security situation. Alhurra and Radio Sawa
Upcoming EventsPast Events
- Closed Board Meeting, May 24, 2016
- Media Consumption in Iraq; Are Mobiles Changing the Way Iraqis Get Their News?
- Board Meeting, April 20, 2016
- New VOA Director Sworn In, April 18, 2016
- Board Meeting, February 26, 2016
- Assessing Russia’s Influence in Its Periphery; Is Russia Really Winning an Information War?