Throughout January and February, the Ukrainian Service used audio, video, photos, Twitter, and even cartoons to provide its audiences with in-depth, multifaceted coverage of the presidential campaign and election. During the entire campaign, which culminated in February 7 with the second round of voting, the Service
Upcoming EventsPast Events
- Closed Board Meeting, May 24, 2016
- Media Consumption in Iraq; Are Mobiles Changing the Way Iraqis Get Their News?
- Board Meeting, April 20, 2016
- New VOA Director Sworn In, April 18, 2016
- Board Meeting, February 26, 2016
- Assessing Russia’s Influence in Its Periphery; Is Russia Really Winning an Information War?