In a radio report and an accompanying web article, the Iraqi Service told the story in February of Liberty Square in Baghdad, which has become the favorite place for journalists to get man-on-the-street opinions from the Iraqi people. What makes this development particularly poignant is that, for years, Iraqis knew Liberty Square primarily as the site of public executions carried out by the regime of Saddam Hussein. When journalists come to Liberty Square today to talk to
- Press Releases
- RFA Providing Coverage of Hong Kong Protests
- TV Martí Showcases Lives of Cuban Students in U.S.
- BBG Networks Provide Comprehensive Coverage of President’s Speech
- Special Programming on Alhurra TV and Radio Sawa to Commemorate the Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks
- Senator Nelson Speaks With Alhurra TV About ISIS