Alisher Saipov, a journalist who reported extensively for the Voice of America (VOA), was killed outside his office earlier today in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. Mr. Saipov reported for VOA
- Press Releases
- RFA Providing Coverage of Hong Kong Protests
- TV Martí Showcases Lives of Cuban Students in U.S.
- BBG Networks Provide Comprehensive Coverage of President’s Speech
- Special Programming on Alhurra TV and Radio Sawa to Commemorate the Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks
- Senator Nelson Speaks With Alhurra TV About ISIS