A story on lead poisoning in the villages of northwest China has earned Radio Free Asia (RFA) a bronze medal at the New York Festivals Radio Broadcasting Awards. Cantonese broadcasters Shiny Wo Tak Li and Nashi Ni won in the
Upcoming EventsPast Events
- Closed Board Meeting, May 24, 2016
- Media Consumption in Iraq; Are Mobiles Changing the Way Iraqis Get Their News?
- Board Meeting, April 20, 2016
- New VOA Director Sworn In, April 18, 2016
- Board Meeting, February 26, 2016
- Assessing Russia’s Influence in Its Periphery; Is Russia Really Winning an Information War?