Q:The Washington Post columnist Jackson Diehl asserted today (December 16, 2002) that the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) “has silenced the most effective opposition radio station in Iran (Radio Azadi) at a time of unprecedented ferment. In its place, at three times the expense, the United States now will supply Iran
Upcoming EventsPast Events
- Closed Board Meeting, May 24, 2016
- Media Consumption in Iraq; Are Mobiles Changing the Way Iraqis Get Their News?
- Board Meeting, April 20, 2016
- New VOA Director Sworn In, April 18, 2016
- Board Meeting, February 26, 2016
- Assessing Russia’s Influence in Its Periphery; Is Russia Really Winning an Information War?