Equal Employment Opportunity Reports
- Reasonable Accommodation Procedures
- Reasonable Accommodation Forms
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- Sexual Harassment Policy Statement
- Fiscal Year 2013 Federal Agency Annual Equal Opportunity (EEO) Program Status Report
- Fiscal Year 2012 Federal Agency Annual Equal Opportunity (EEO) Program Status Report
- Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Agency Annual Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program Status Report
- Fiscal Year 2009 Federal Agency Annual Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program Status Report
- Fiscal Year 2008 Federal Agency Annual Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program Status Report
Office of Civil Rights
The Office of Civil Rights (OCR) is responsible for advising the Agency on issues relating to equal employment opportunity (EEO), civil rights and workforce diversity.
Included in these responsibilities are:
- The administration of the Agency’s EEO complaint process.
- Advising the Board and Agency managers on the current state of EEO and Affirmative Employment Program (AEP) activities.
- Overseeing the Agency’s grantee organizations to ensure that recipients of federal financial assistance comply with federal non-discrimination requirements.
- Developing the Agency’s annual AEP and creating a model EEO program (MD-715).
OCR also administers an assortment of outreach programs that include Mentoring, Partnerships in Education, Affirmative Employment, Special Emphasis, Diversity Training, and Federal Womens programs. Through the implementation of these programs, it is the goal of OCR to assist managers and employees in maintaining harmonious and fair working conditions
Related links are provided here to EEO legislation, articles on EEO, and explanations of OCR programs. If you have questions or comments on this web site, please forward them by e-mail to: email@example.com.