The Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) is partnering with Gallup to present the BBG Research Series. These research briefings provide leaders, policy makers and academics with data on how people use radio, television and digital media in key developing countries. Members of the public are invited to attend – subscribe here to receive updates and registration information on future briefings.
Please click on the country marker, or list below, to find reports, presentations and videos from the events.
Previous briefings include:
- Iraq (2015) (2016 – RSVP now for the May 4 event)
- Nigeria (2012) (2014)
- Russian Media in the Baltics
- Women and Media: Africa in Focus (Somalia, Nigeria, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Niger, Mali, and Cote d’Ivoire.)
- Africa: On and Off the Data Highway (Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, and Zimbabwe)
- Strategies for Reaching Digital Users in the MENA Region